Simulation Is More Effective Than Classroom Training
Only in Simulation…We can put your drivers in dangerous situations without putting them in danger.
When facing a dangerous situation in the real world, it is not as important what you know, but what you do. Geared up to gamble together with queen of the nile. Simulation allows you to practice what to do if a hazardous situation should present itself, giving you the best possible chance of surviving or avoiding a crash. Also, simulators have proven far more effective in the amount and retention of knowledge versus conventional classroom teaching.
- Ability to practice potentially risky scenarios in a safe environment
- Increased knowledge retention by doing, not just being told
- More complete, consistent and objective reporting
- Students must demonstrate what they have learned
What People Are Saying About Driving Essentials XE
Forbes interviews Virtual Driver Interactive (VDI) President & CEO, Bob Davis, about Driving EssentialsXE in the article “Can An Xbox Driving Game Actually Make a Teen Cautious on the Road?” Read More
“Now, after he has gained confidence and experience, thanks to Driving EssentialsXE, he is driving on most major roads and even parking with precision! When he takes his driver’s test and gets his license, I will be able to trust his judgment, thanks to what he’s learned on Driving EssentialsXE.“
– Pamela Maynard, Mother & Blogger Read More
Some of these programs will offer essay writer online you an opportunity to sell your research papers for some money, but others do not.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network Uses VDI Simulators and One Simple Decision Software Proving Them Effective in Training and Changing Behavior
Lehigh Valley Health Network conducted an extensive, four-year simulation study focused on the educational effectiveness of driving simulators. LVHN’s study confirmed that driving simulators using first-person, consequence-based training play a significant role in raising the knowledge about the dangers of distracted and impaired driving behaviors.
- Fleet Owner Magazine States Fleets Can Save Money
According to Fleet Owner magazine, fleets can save money and experience better training using simulators for driver safety programs. Read more here.
- NHTSA’s report on global best practices in driver safety
NHTSA states that “Driving simulators allow active learning by making it possible to give immediate feedback on driver performance. It is as close as a person can come to training on real roads with a licensed driving instructor, but without the crash risk.
- The ADTSEA recognizes simulation as a viable form of training
The ADTSEA states that behind-the-wheel instruction “should be integrated with driving simulation and/or driving instruction if available”. They also state that “traditional, fixed-based driving simulators provide a valuable tool in instruction, diagnosis of driver problems, remedial instruction and, practice in perceptual and procedural skills. Additionally, interactive driving simulators provide an equally valuable tool to enhance a driver education program.”
- The Use of Driving Simulators Reduces Traffic Collisions
Findings from the California Commission on Peace Officer Standards and Training 2009 Driver Training Study indicate that driver training utilizing a driving simulator results in nearly a 10% reduction of traffic collisions.
- Low Cost PC Simulation Technology Applied To Novice Driver Training
“The study reported herein suggests that a low cost PC based simulator may have the potential of providing training in skills required for safe driving.”
- The Role Of Simulation In A Staged Learning Model For Novice Driver Situational Awareness Training
“Providing the right training experience at the right time, to foster cognitive development resulting in situational awareness, is thus the challenge in training program development. And this is where appropriate simulation presents unique advantages as a complement to traditional classroom and behind-the-wheel techniques to enhance novice driver training.”
- Design Of A Guidebook For The Acquisition And Use Of Driving Simulator For Training Transit Bus Operators
“Most trainers feel that simulator training validates defensive driving techniques taught in the classroom. All respondents believe that the simulator training provides an excellent opportunity to experience a hazardous situation without actually being in a hazardous situation.”
If your graduateowls-northmacedonia.com subject is personal, it will be simpler to compose.